The Galaxy F12 is a phone that features some pretty amazing technology. This includes an 18MP front-facing camera and the latest in mobile photography capabilities, as well as 6GB of RAM for enhanced performance. But what makes this device even more special? How about its ability to record video in 4K resolution! With Samsung’s new flagship phone, you can capture your favorite moments without any hassle at all.
The “how to screen record in samsung f12” is a question that has been asked many times. To answer this question, I will show you how to screen record on Samsung Galaxy F12.
Hello and welcome to the new guide for today. We’ll go through how to screen record on the Samsung Galaxy F12 today.
If you’re seeking for instructions on how to record the screen on a Samsung F12, you’ve arrived to the correct spot.
Screen recording is a great function to have if you want to provide a lesson or show your friends anything.
Record the screen and store it, then email or share it to a social networking site.
This option is currently only accessible on a limited number of Samsung devices running One UI 2 and Android 10.
With the aid of this step-by-step instruction, we can now understand How to Record Screen in Samsung Galaxy F12.
So, without further ado, let’s get to the point…!
How to Record a Screen on a Samsung Galaxy F12
In this comprehensive article, I’ve shown two methods for effectively recording the screen on the Samsung Galaxy F12.
The reason I’m offering two techniques is so that if one of them fails, you’ll have a backup plan.
METHOD #1: Use the Screen Record Icon on the Galaxy F12 to record a video.
- First, access the Quick Panel by swiping down from the top of your screen (Notification Panel).
- Then pick the Screen Recorder Icon, then long-press the screen recorder icon to alter the recording quality.
- You may now choose between No sound, Media Sound, Media Sounds, and Mic as your preferred Sound options.
- Then press the Start recording button.
- Now your phone’s screen recording will begin, and you’ll notice a countdown clock at the top of the screen, as well as several choices such as the pen tool to draw images, enabling or disabling the picture-in-picture capability, and stopping the screen recording by tapping the stop icon button.
- That’s all there is to it.
Take a Screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy F12?
If the screen recording icon isn’t shown in your Quick Panel, what should you do?
- In the Quick Panel’s upper right corner, click the three-dot vertical icon.
- Then choose “Button Order” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll now see the Record Screen Icon, which you can drag into the icon button area to add to the Quick Access panel.
- That’s all there is to it. Enjoy…!
If the screen record icon is still not visible, attempt the second way to record the Galaxy F12’s screen.
Because the inherent screen recording function is not available on earlier Samsung smartphones, we must download a third-party screen recording program.
How to Show Battery Percentage on Samsung Galaxy F12 (Must Read)
METHOD #2: Using a Screen Recording App to Record the Screen on a Galaxy F12
- To begin, go to the Play Store and search for XRecorder.
- Then open it by clicking the Install option.
- Now you may begin recording your screen.
- That’s all there is to it.
When you install the screen recorder, the icon may appear in the notification panel. You may also manually record the screen by using this program.
Take a Screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra?
Articles Related to This YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
So, How to Screen Record On Samsung Galaxy F12 was the topic of this step-by-step tutorial.
I hope you find this post to be both informative and enjoyable! You may find more Take Screenshot instructions similar to this one here.
Which of the methods do you want to try first?
If you have any questions about this post, please leave them in the comments box and I will respond as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to get updates on new content.
Thank you for reading this article all the way to the end…!
Watch This Video-
One of the most common questions that people ask is “how to take screenshot samsung f12“. This article will provide you with an easy step by step guide on how to screen record on Samsung Galaxy F12.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I record my screen on my Samsung Galaxy F12?
A: To record your screen, you must install a compatible app on the phone that allows for recording. For this answer, we recommend either ARK ROYAL or Screen Recorder Pro.
How do I record my Samsung Galaxy screen?
A: To record your Samsung Galaxy screen, you will just need to download a video recorder app on the phone. There are tons of apps that can provide this for you and I recommend downloading one called VLC Media Player because it is compatible with all devices without any issues.
Can you screen record on any Samsung?
A: Samsung Galaxy S9 and older.
- how to screen record on samsung s21 ultra
- how to enable screen recording in samsung m21
- how to screen record on samsung note 20
- how to screen record on samsung a32
- samsung note screen record