The how to reset tcl smart tv to factory settings is a question that has been asked on the internet. There are 2 easy methods for how to do this.
TCL Smart TVs have been on the market for quite some time. Its appeal may be attributed to two major factors: pricing and features. Consumers wouldn’t mind buying a TV that fitted them exactly provided it had a fair selling price and a lot of features. TCL TVs now available with both RokuOS and Android TV OS. The RokuOS TCL Smart TVs are well-liked due to the TV’s operating system. While Smart TVs are fantastic, they are not without flaws that may arise at any moment. A factory reset is the most effective method to resolve such issues. Follow the steps below to learn how to factory reset your TCL Roku TV.
RokuOS allows you to watch virtually any kind of programming, including free-to-air channels. You may use the Roku Channel Store to download applications and transmit content from your devices to the TCL Smart TV. You can always get the most out of your RokuOS TV with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity on the TV. With all of the benefits of any technological device, there are a few drawbacks. What do you do if your TV has a minor problem or isn’t functioning properly? Let’s look at how to reset a TCL Roku television.
TCL Roku TV Reset Instructions
You will be formatting the device if you factory reset a TCL Roku TV or any other device. The gadget will be returned to its factory default settings. Yes, you will lose all of your data, settings, loaded applications, and accounts from your TCL Roku TV. A factory reset on your TCL Roku TV may be accomplished in one of two methods.
The Benefits of a Factory Reset
You may wish to factory reset your TCL Roku TV for a variety of reasons.
- The TV has become sluggish and laggy as a result of a recent firmware upgrade.
- Audio and video output issues.
- Signing in with a Roku account is not possible.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth aren’t working or turning on.
- The television screen continues to freeze or turns dark.
How to Reset Your TCL Roku TV Using Your Remote
If you have the original remote and are experiencing any of the aforementioned issues with your TCL Roku TV, you may do a factory reset by following these instructions.
- To begin, turn on your TCL Roku TV.
- Press the Home button on the remote control.
- Scroll down the main screen and choose Settings.
- Select System from the Settings menu by pressing the right arrow button on your remote.
- Then, using the right arrow button to browse and access Advanced system options, click the right arrow button once again.
- Press the right arrow button on the remote once more to browse through the options until you locate Factory Reset and choose it.
- Finally, scroll down and choose Factory reset everything.
- You will now be prompted to enter a code on the television. The code will appear on your television.
- Simply input the four-digit code and then choose OK.
- The factory reset on the TCL Roku TV will now commence.
- This should take no more than 5 minutes to finish.
- You’ll be directed to the one-time setup page to begin setting up your TCL Roku TV after it’s finished.
TCL Roku TV factory reset without remote
You may still do a factory reset on your TCL Roku TV if your TV’s display has problems such as garbled text or even simply displays a black screen, or if you don’t have the TV remote with you.
- Turn on the TV while it is connected into its power supply. You may use these techniques if you don’t have a remote.
- Grab a safety pin, a ball pen, or your sim ejector tool now.
- Examine the location of your TV’s connecting panel. It may be on the sides or rear of certain televisions.
- There should be a Reset button visible.
- Press and hold the button with the safety pin or sim tool for at least 12 seconds.
- The status indicator on your TV will simply light up once the reset procedure is complete.
- Press and hold the Reset button. The TV will now turn off on its own.
- You may now begin the basic setup by turning it on, and everything should be OK.
So, those are the two methods for doing a factory reset on your TCL Roku TV. Before you do the factory reset, take a photo of any custom settings you have set to your value, such as brightness, contrast, and other settings. Also, after the reset has been finished, check to see whether the issues have reappeared. If it doesn’t, you’re fine to go. If not, you may need to contact TCL customer support for assistance in repairing or replacing the TV if it is still under warranty.
You Might Also Like – TCL Smart TV Internet Browsing
If you have any more questions, please leave a remark in the area below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Content:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reset my TCL TV without a remote?
You can reset your TV by holding down the power button on the back of the TV for 10 seconds.
Do TCL TVS have a reset button?
How do I factory reset an older TCL?
The best way to factory reset your TCL is by using the remote control. If you are unable to use the remote, you can also do it by pressing and holding the power button on the top of your TCL for 10 seconds.
- tcl tv factory reset without remote
- how to factory reset tcl roku tv with black screen
- tcl tv factory reset code
- how to factory reset roku tv without remote
- how to factory reset roku tv with black screen