iPhones have become ubiquitous in the modern world, and their demand for power is immense. You can’t go far without needing to charge your phone often—a quick trip outside or even just a long day out at work will make it near impossible to use your device’s current battery with any sort of consistency. These are all reasons why you should invest in a portable charger now instead of later: they’re so effective that you’ll never want one less than getting one sooner.
The “power bank for iphone 7 plus” is a portable charger that can be used with an iPhone. It has the ability to charge your device without having to plug it into a wall outlet. The best part about this power bank is that it also features a flashlight and USB port.
The PowerBank Guide is made possible by the contributions of its readers. We may get an affiliate commission if you purchase anything after clicking on one of our links.
The battery capacity of the iPhone 7 Plus is 2900 mAh. Although the battery capacity is more than previous iPhones, the larger screen causes the battery to drain quicker. This necessitates the use of a portable charger for your iPhone 7 Plus. With the usual Apple iPhone 7 Plus 5-watt charger, charging the huge battery takes a long time. Because the iPhone 7 Plus can charge at twice the speed (12 watts), all of our suggested power banks support the iPhone 7 Plus’s fastest charging option.
Here are our top selections for the finest iPhone 7 Plus power banks.
Best Fast-Charging Portable Charger for iPhone 7 Plus in the Future (18-watt USB-C PD)
Our selection for the finest future-ready fast-charging USB-C PD portable charger for iPhone 7 Plus is the PowerCore Slim 10000 by Anker PD. The power bank can completely charge your iPhone 7 Plus more than twice and at the quickest 12-watt pace conceivable. Because it supports 18-watt USB-C PD, the power bank can also quickly charge the newest iPhone 13/12/11 and Android phones.
There are two charging ports on this portable charger: one USB-C PD connector and one standard USB port. As a result, the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD can charge both new and older iPhones at lightning rates. It will, for example, charge the iPhone 13/12 series, 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR/SE 2020/XS/Max/X/8/8+ at 18 watts via the USB-C connection and older iPhones like the iPhone 7 Plus, 7, or 6s at the fastest feasible 10/12 watt speed from the conventional USB port. The PowerCore Slim 10000 PD charges older iPhones at a maximum of 12-watts, which is more than double the speed of the regular Apple 5-watt charger.
For both the newest iPhones and Android phones (Samsung S20/S10/S9/Note 9 and Pixel 4/3/2, 4/3/2 XL, etc.), the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD provides a maximum of 18-watt USB-C PD output. In around 30 minutes, the power bank can charge most USB-C PD-compatible devices from zero to 50%. It also works with older Android phones and enables 2.4 amp charging for iPhones 7/7+/6s/6s+/6+ (zero to 50% in 30-40 minutes) (zero to 50 percent in about 50-55 minutes).
The PowerCore Slim 10000 charges the iPhone 7 Plus at its fastest supported charging speed, as well as the newest iPhone 13/12/11/, XR, and others, from 0 to 50% in under 30 minutes.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD measures 5.9 x 2.7 x.55 inches and weighs about 6.8 oz (192 grams). In about 4 hours, the power bank may be completely charged using a USB-C PD wall charger, any Macbook charger, or your Macbook’s USB-C connection. In fact, the power bank charges quicker than any Quickcharge or PowerCore powerbank with a 2.4 amp output. We propose the ZMI 30-watt dual port charger since it can simultaneously fast-charge both the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD and your iPhone 7 Plus from an one power outlet. If you upgrade in the future, you can use the same charger to charge the newest iPhone 13/12, 11/SE 2020/XR, and others to 50% in 30 minutes.
Pros of PowerCore Slim 10000 PD
- In only 45 minutes, you can charge your iPhone 7 Plus from zero to 50%.
- The iPhone 7 Plus in hand lies well behind the slim half-inch thick design.
- For the newest iPhones 13/12, 11/11 Pro/SE 2020/XR/XS, etc., supports 18-watt PD fast-charging.
- More than two times the battery life of the iPhone 7. (from 20 percent to 100 percent three times)
- With a USB-C PD wall charger, any Macbook charger, or iPad Pro 2020/2018, iPhone 11 Pro/Max chargers, it takes 4 hours to completely charge.
- Small in size, yet highly useful and comfortable to grip.
- Supports USB-C PD at 18 watts
- Two connectors can simultaneously charge two phones.
- Supports rapid charging at 2.4 amps for iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, 6s Plus, 6 Plus, SE, and others.
Best Fast-Charging Power Bank for iPhone 7 Plus in the Future
ZMI Powerpack 10000 USB-C 18-Watt
The ZMI 10000 PD is a future-ready power bank for iPhone 7 Plus, as it charges the iPhone 7 Plus at its fastest charging speed and also fast-charges the newest iPhones from zero to 50 percent in 30 minutes, including iPhone 13/12, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR, XS, X, 8, 8+, and others. Most recent Android phones, such as the Samsung S20, S10, S9, S10, S10+, and others, may be fast-charged with the ZMI Powerpack 10000 USB-C PD. It can charge most current Android phones and the newest large-screen iPhones at least twice.
The battery capacity of the ZMI 10000 PD is 10000 mAh, which will charge your 7 Plus slightly more than twice. It will charge your iPhone 7 Plus from zero to 50% in around 50 minutes at its quickest potential charging rate. Any 18+ watt USB-C PD wall charger, such as the 11 Pro/Max charger or any current Macbook charger, will completely charge the power bank in only 3.5 hours. You may also charge it in roughly 12 hours using your Apple iPhone 7 Plus charger.
The ZMI 10000 PD includes two input ports, one USB-C and the other micro-USB, allowing it to be charged using either a USB-C or micro-USB connection.
The tiny ZMI 10000 PD charger charges the iPhone 7 Plus twice as quickly as the Apple iPhone 7 charger.
The power bank is roughly half an inch thick and weighs around 7 oz (200 grams). A ‘low current charging mode’ on the ZMI 10000 PD charges devices that need less than 60 mA of electricity.
PD Pros ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C ZMI
- Will be able to charge the iPhone 7 Plus a bit more than twice.
- Charges the iPhone 7 Plus almost twice as quickly (12 watts) as the Apple iPhone 7 Plus 5-watt charger.
- Because it features a Lightning port, it can be charged immediately from an iPhone 7 charger.
- In only 50 minutes, you can charge your iPhone 7 Plus from zero to 50%.
- The newest iPhone 13/12, 11 series, XR, XS, X, 8, 8+, and others may be charged from 0% to 50% in 30 minutes.
- Micro-USB or USB-C cable may also be used to charge the device.
- Reasonable cost
- For its capacity, it has a grippy shape and is light in weight.
- Has two charging ports, allowing you to charge two devices at the same time.
- Wireless earphones, for example, may be charged using a low-current charging mode.
- Included is a USB-C to USB-C cable. A USB-A to USB-C cable is also included.
Best Light, Fast-Charging, High-Capacity Portable Charger for iPhone 7 Plus in the Future
AmazonBasics USB-C PD 20100
The AmazonBasics 20100 USB-C PD is a future-proof portable charger with a 20000 mAh battery capacity, which is enough to charge your iPhone 7 Plus 5 times! It features 2.4 amp rapid charging, which allows you to charge your iPhone 7 Plus from zero to 50 percent in under 50 minutes.
The AmazonBasics 20100 USB-C PD is a versatile power bank that supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and 2.4 amp charging, allowing it to fast-charge (zero to 50 percent in 30 minutes) a wide range of phones, including the latest iPhones 12, 11, 11 Pro, XS, XR, X, and older iPhones, as well as most recent Android phones. With an 18-watt USB-C PD charger, the power bank can be fully charged in under 7 hours. You can also charge it in roughly 20 hours using your Apple iPhone 7 Plus charger.
The USB-C port and the micro-USB port are the two ports via which the power bank may be charged.
The ZMI 20000 PD supports USB-C PD at 18 watts, QuickCharge 3.0, and 2.4 amp charging.
The AmazonBasics 20000 PD weighs around 14 oz (390 grams) and is 5.91′′ x 3.27′′ x 0.83′′ in size (150 x 83 x 21 mm). It also has a ‘low current charging mode,’ which allows it to charge devices with low charging current.
- More than five times the charge of an iPhone 7 Plus
- Charges the iPhone 7 Plus almost twice as quickly (12 watts) as Apple’s 5-watt charger.
- Tops up the iPhone 7 Plus at the quickest possible rate of zero to fifty percent in fifty minutes.
- The newest iPhone 13/12, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR, XS, X, 8, 8+, and XR, XS, X, and XR, XS, X, and XR, XS, X, and XR, XS, X, and XR, XS, X,
- iPad Pros and other iPads may be charged quickly.
- Reasonable cost
- The portable charger may be charged using either a USB-C or a micro-USB connection.
- Weighs 14 oz (390 grams), which isn’t bad for a high-capacity portable charger.
- There is no USB-C to USB-C cable included in the package.
Best Fast-Charging Portable Charger for iPhone 7 Plus that is both compact and slim
Anker PowerCore Slim 10000
With a width of only 0.55 inches, the Anker PowerCore Lite 10000 is the thinnest power bank for iPhone 7 Plus (14.5 mm). The PowerCore Lite 10000’s phone-like form and soft, gripping, and ergonomic design make it simple to hold the phone while charging it on the move.
With a 10000 mAh battery, the PowerCore Lite 10000 can charge your iPhone 7 Plus more than twice. It has a 2.4 amp charging option, which is the quickest charging speed available for the iPhone 7 Plus. It can charge the iPhone 7 Plus from zero to 50% in around 50 minutes thanks to this feature. Most Android phones can be charged from zero to 50% in roughly 50-60 minutes with the PowerCore Lite 10000.
With a 2.4 amp charger, the PowerCore Lite 10000 may be recharged in as little as 7-8 hours and as much as 14 hours with the Apple charger for iPhone 7 Plus. The Lite 10000’s major flaw is its sluggish charging speed.
The Anker PowerCore Lite 10000 is soft, grippy, light, and easy to carry everywhere.
The power bank is exceptionally lightweight, weighing just 7.4 oz (210 grams).
Pros of Anker PowerCore Slim 10000
- Its slim form makes it very portable.
- Because of its phone-like design and textured outside surface, it is ergonomic.
- Charges the iPhone 7 Plus almost twice as quickly (12 watts) as Apple’s 5-watt charger.
- Supports the iPhone 7 Plus’s quickest charging option, which charges it from zero to 50 percent in only 50 minutes.
- It may also be charged with a USB-C connection.
- One of the lightest 10000 mah portable chargers, weighing 7.4 oz (210 grams).
- It takes around 7-8 hours to recharge.
Watch This Video-
The “best portable charger for iphone” is a device that allows users to charge their iPhones and other devices on the go. This article will discuss some of the best portable chargers you can buy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best power bank for iPhone 7 Plus?
A: As of now, the best power bank for iPhone 7 Plus is the one with a fast charge speed and an output capacity between 2.1-3.6 amps
What is the fastest charger for iPhone 7 Plus?
A: The fastest iPhone 7 Plus charger is the MFi certified Apple Lightning to USB cable.
How many mAh does it take to charge an iPhone 7 Plus?
A: It takes about 7 hours to fully charge an iPhone 7 Plus from a 10-watt charger.
- iphone 7 portable charger
- anker portable charger for iphone 7 plus
- iphone 7 plus power bank case
- wireless charger for iphone 7
- portable iphone charger